Clip ‘n Climb Booking Information
- Pre-booking of your Clip ‘n Climb session is highly recommended as our sessions fill up quickly. You can call in on the spur of the moment but there is no guarantee that we will have spaces available.
- For large party reservations or exclusive bookings please email or call us ... click here for contact details.
- If one parent or guardian is bringing multiple kids, some of which are not his own, that adult is responsible for that group and insured with us.
- Loose fitting clothes are recommended
- Only flat, closed toe shoes are allowed. For safety reasons we cannot allow sandals, flip flops, high heels or rock shoes in the Clip 'n Climb Arena
- Please keep jewellery to a minimum. We do have the facility to safely secure jewellery if required.
- Sessions start on the hour. The first half an hour will comprise of your introduction, safety briefing and harness fitting. This is then followed by a full hour in the Clip ‘n Climb arena.
cancelling your Clip 'n Climb session
Should you need to cancel your session at Clip 'n Climb for whatever reason, we will need 48 hours notice minimum to qualify for a refund.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer refunds if less than 48 hours notice is given.